This area includes:
- Business-to-business contracts
- Consumer contracts
- Sale of goods (domestic and international)
- Supply of services
- Bills of sale
- Insurance contracts
- Share and business sale agreements.
Breaches of contract are the nucleus of commercial disputes and a core element of our work. All members of 3PB’s commercial group are specialists in dealing with contractual claims, with specialist knowledge of sector-specific statutory frameworks.
Our team can advise real-time on tactics and procedure before a contract is terminated. We can provide advice and assistance in progressing claims, assessing and presenting claims for damages, and resolving disputes without litigation. We are able to respond quickly to obtain urgent Court relief, where necessary. We can advise you on the suitability of urgent relief, and guide you through the tactics and procedure of obtaining it.
We offer particular expertise in the following sectors:
- Insurance e.g. challenges to insurers’ decisions to avoid policies or decline cover; claims under the Third Parties (Rights against Insurers) Act 2010; and reinsurance.
- Consumer e.g. consumer credit contracts; consumer hire contracts; and consumer supply contracts.
- Sale of Goods and Services e.g. claims under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and related legislation; international contracts of sale; professional services appointments; and estate agency contracts.
- Construction (in conjunction with the Construction and Engineering Group)
- Sales of Businesses e.g. breaches of share sale warranties; expert determinations.
Our Commercial Barristers...
Loading Barrister Profiles...
Door Tenants are marked by the DT symbols.
Christopher Aylwin Call: 1970
Michael Norman Call: 1971
Gavin Hamilton Call: 1979
Nicholas Leviseur Call: 1979
Ian Edge Call: 1981
Marc Brittain Call: 1983
William Hansen Call: 1992
Cheryl Jones Call: 1996
James Davison Call: 1996
Richard Owen-Thomas Call: 2000
Victoria Jones Call: 2003
Seb Oram Call: 2007
Christopher Edwards Call: 2008
Richard Whitehouse Call: 2009
Nikolai Lazarev Call: 2010
Charles Irvine Call: 2010
Susan Jones Call: 2011
Joseph England Call: 2011
Alice de Coverley Call: 2014
Jack Webb Call: 2016
Max Schofield Call: 2016
Rebecca Farrell Call: 2016
Latest Newsall news
- There are currently no publications available.
- There are currently no seminars available for this practice area, please sign-up to our mailing list if you would like to be notified of upcoming seminars when they are made available.
excellent setChambers and Partners