Naomi Webber acts in a wide range of contractual matters in the County Court. To date she has advised and appeared for small businesses and individuals in matters including unpaid invoices, disputes over quality of work, consumer credit and costs.
Overlapping with her employment practice, she regularly advises Claimants and Defendants on breach of contract in the employment context. She has also received training in High Court injunctions.
As part of her education law practice, Naomi also has a particular interest in contractual matters in the school and university settings. She has advised on contractual claims in relation to independent schools and out of school clubs, and is keen to increase her instructions in this area.
- Bar Professional Training Course, City Law School, 2016-17
- LLM in Law, University College London, 2015-16
- BA Jurisprudence (Law), Worcester College, University of Oxford, 2011-2014
- Inner Temple Exhibition Award, 2016
- Constitutional and Administrative Law Bar Association (ALBA)
- Education Law Association (ELAS)
- Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)
- Employment Law Bar Association (ELBA)