3PB have a longstanding and substantial experience of handling all the recognised (and the so-called emerging) occupational disease claims, ranging from asbestos to stress. Recent significant cases include:
- Very high value mesothelioma claims (doctors, other health care professionals and successful executives)
- Lung cancer and asbestosis claims
- Nasal cancer arising from exposure to wood dust
- Bladder cancer arising from industrial exposure to chemicals
- Occupational stress claims involving prominent business executives and sales professionals
- Work-related upper limb claims of both the diffuse and clinically recognised varieties, such as
carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger, epicondylitis and “RSI”
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia claims
- Multi-party deafness and vibration white finger claims
- The miners’ knee litigation.
Our Personal Injury Barristers...
Loading Barrister Profiles...
Door Tenants and Pupils are marked by the DT and P symbols.
Angela Grahame QC (Scot) Call: 1995 | Silk: 2009