Jane advises and represents both claimant and defendant clients on a broad range of issues including:
- Catastrophic injury
- Asbestosis/ industrial disease
- Employer’s liability
- Occupiers and public liability
- Road traffic claims including motorcycle accidents
- Highway claims
Jane has represented a number of clients in personal injury actions arising out of hit and run incidents and is known for being an approachable and pragmatic advocate.
- Aquilina v Aquilina  EWCA 504
- David Lewin v Stephen Harvey  Lawtel AM0201691 - Representing the Claimant, who was awarded £31,000 for the loss of taste and smell.
- LLB (Hons); University of Wales, Cardiff (1991)
- LLM (International commercial and maritime law, with emphasis on international intellectual property law) (1992)
- Currently studying for a PhD in intellectual property law on a part time basis at Exeter University.
- Intellectual Property Bar Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI UK)
- Personal Injury Bar Association (PIBA)
Jane Foulser McFarlane is qualified to accept instructions directly from members of the public and professional clients under the Direct Public Access scheme.More Information