- Clerk Name: Charlie Samuel-Hill
- Clerk Telephone: 020 7583 8055
- Clerk Email: email@example.com
Jane advises and represents both claimant and defendant clients on a broad range of issues including:
- Catastrophic injury
- Asbestosis/ industrial disease
- Employer’s liability
- Occupiers and public liability
- Road traffic claims including motorcycle accidents
- Highway claims
Jane has represented a number of clients in personal injury actions arising out of hit and run incidents and is known for being an approachable and pragmatic advocate.
- Aquilina v Aquilina  EWCA 504
- David Lewin v Stephen Harvey  Lawtel AM0201691 - Representing the Claimant, who was awarded £31,000 for the loss of taste and smell.
- LLB (Hons); University of Wales, Cardiff (1991)
- LLM (International commercial and maritime law, with emphasis on international intellectual property law) (1992)
- Currently studying for a PhD in intellectual property law on a part time basis at Exeter University.
- Intellectual Property Bar Association
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI UK)
- Personal Injury Bar Association (PIBA)
Jane Foulser McFarlane is qualified to accept instructions directly from members of the public and professional clients under the Direct Access (or Public Access) scheme.More Information