Fraud, Business and Financial Crime
The 3PB Fraud, Business and Financial Crime team provides a ‘one-stop-shop’ of expert barristers, advising on all aspects from assisting in internal company investigations and giving early advice through to trial management. You can expect our barristers to offer prompt, practical advice and robust representation.
Our specialists are frequently instructed to advise in deals where money laundering or bribery and corruption is suspected and to advise individual directors and boards on their corporate criminal liability, directors’ liability and corporate governance. Advice and representation concerning the search for and seizure of assets, the recovery of those assets, Restraint Orders, Freezing Orders, matters arising from the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and related civil proceedings is also available from the barristers at any stage of proceedings or throughout.
Areas of expertise include:
- Revenue and Customs prosecutions
- Tax evasion
- FCA enforcement and prosecution
- OFT Cartel and price-fixing cases under the Enterprise Act
- BIS fraudulent trading and Companies Act prosecutions
- VAT (missing trader / carousel) fraud
- High value mortgage fraud
- Investor and creditor fraud
- SFO prosecutions (including advising witnesses who face interviews under compulsion under the SFO’s Section 2 powers
- International boiler room fraud
- Banking and credit card fraud
- International credit fraud as well as corporate manslaughter investigations and trials.
Each of the Government’s prosecuting bodies has different information gathering and investigative powers, creating a potential minefield for those subject to scrutiny and facing the possibility of criminal investigation. Our specialist barristers are skilled in prosecuting and defending these cases, so whether you want to avoid the mines, or ensure that the minefield does its job, there will be someone on our team best placed to deliver what is required.
Our Crime Barristers...
Loading Barrister Profiles...
Door Tenants are marked by the DT symbols.
Robert Grey Call: 1979
Robin Leach Call: 1979
Richard Onslow Call: 1982
Jane Rowley Call: 1988
Timothy Bradbury Call: 1989
David Richards Call: 1989
David Reid Call: 1994
Elisabeth Bussey-Jones Call: 1997
Nicholas Cotter Call: 1999
Adam Norris Call: 2002
Tom Horder Call: 2004
Jodie Mittell Call: 2004
Audrey Archer Call: 2004
Sunyana Sharma Call: 2006
Nicholas Robinson Call: 2006
Jonathan Underhill Call: 2008
Berenice Mulvanny Call: 2009
Gemma White Call: 2009
Thomas Evans Call: 2010
- There are currently no publications available.
- There are currently no seminars available for this practice area, please sign-up to our mailing list if you would like to be notified of upcoming seminars when they are made available.
Knowledgable and approachableThomson Reuters