3PB have an array of barristers who specialise in road traffic-related matter and regularly act for individuals and their insurers in relation to motoring offences. Specialist road traffic solicitors, often in high profile cases, also frequently instruct members of Chambers across England and Wales. In an area of law that is highly technical, complex and often misunderstood, our barristers will provide clear and precise advice, as well as expert and effective representation.
These motoring or driving offences have included:
- Death by dangerous driving
- Death by careless driving
- Drink driving offences and failing to provide evidential specimens
- Drunk in charge offences
- Driving whilst under the influence of drugs
- Dangerous and careless driving
- Failing to furnish offences
- Speeding offences
- Driving without insurance
- Document Offences
- Offences contrary to the Construction and Use Regulations
- Heavy Goods and Passenger Vehicle Licensing
- Tachograph offences
- Mobile Phone Offences
Members also provide advice / representation on:
- Special reasons arguments
- Exceptional hardship arguments
- Potential totting-up bans
- New driver provisions
Advice and representation is also provided in the less well known applications for reductions in disqualification periods prior to the end date (provided certain criteria are met and the disqualification period is for a period in excess of 2 years) and appeals against DVLA stand-alone decisions to revoke a person’s licence.
Our barristers recognise the serious impact that losing a licence will have upon the lifestyle of an individual and as a consequence they are regularly instructed; particularly, in the private defence of individuals and a direct access service is frequently provided. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns, in the strictest confidence. To organise free initial observations from a barrister about your case, speak to Stuart Pringle on 01962 868884.
For further information about fees please visit this page.
Our Crime Barristers...
Loading Barrister Profiles...
Door Tenants are marked by the DT symbols.
Jo Martin QC Call: 2005 | Silk: 2018
Jane Rowley Call: 1988
Timothy Bradbury Call: 1989
Nicholas Cotter Call: 1999
Tom Horder Call: 2004
Jodie Mittell Call: 2004
Sarah Langford Call: 2005
Nicholas Robinson Call: 2006
Berenice Mulvanny Call: 2009
David Jenkins Call: 2010
Thomas Evans Call: 2010
Laura Deuxberry Call: 2013
Thomas Acworth Call: 2014
Graham Gilbert Call: 2015
Latest Newsall news
- There are currently no news posts available.
- There are currently no publications available.
- There are currently no seminars available for this practice area, please sign-up to our mailing list if you would like to be notified of upcoming seminars when they are made available.
Great all-round serviceThomson Reuters