3PB’s regulatory team has notable experience in providing advice and prosecuting and defending matters brought by the HSE, Environment Agency, Trading Standards, RSPCA, MCA or MMO and numerous local authorities and other regulators. The workload spans issues such as trading standards, animal welfare, consumer protection and food safety. Healthcare and sports law are areas of niche expertise.
Please see our separate Public and Regulatory web pages for more information to assist you about what our experienced, expert and helpful team of barristers have to offer.
Recognised for in depth ability at all levels, 3PB's service is highly specialised providing insightful advice to those accused of specialist regulatory offences together with outstanding advocacy at trial. Each member of the team strives to ensure that the client is provided with the best possible service.
Members of Chambers bring an extraordinary breadth of experience to each case, and tailor that knowledge to the needs and demands of each client. Particular attention is paid when defending to:
- Identifying appropriate defences and preparing legal arguments;
- Ensuring compliance with the prosecution’s duty of disclosure;
- First-class court room advocacy; and
- Taking all steps necessary to ensure that the client’s best interests are maximised.
3PB barristers have been instructed on behalf of both the prosecution and the defence in the following kinds of cases:
- Maritime and Fisheries
- Health and Safety
- Trading Standards
- Food safety and hygiene
Our Crime Barristers...
Loading Barrister Profiles...
Door Tenants are marked by the DT symbols.
- There are currently no publications available.
- There are currently no seminars available for this practice area, please sign-up to our mailing list if you would like to be notified of upcoming seminars when they are made available.
approachable and responsive barristersChambers and Partners