Proceeds of Crime
3PB has an exceptional reputation for its expertise in this niche area. Members have appeared in courts throughout the UK in many of the most serious criminal confiscation and civil recovery cases. We advise professionals and corporations on their obligations regarding compliance with money laundering provisions. Barristers are able to draft relevant documents and to advise on restraint, receivership and disclosure orders.
Our barristers have significant experience in defending and prosecuting confiscation proceedings, including those involving worldwide freezing orders, which prevent an individual from disposing of assets or moving them out of the country; restraint orders, which freeze assets in order to protect them for potential future confiscation proceedings; and all other forms of confiscation and asset forfeiture.
These proceedings tend to arise:
- before, during and after prosecution in cases of general crime;
- in relation to serious fraud cases;
- in relation to financial services regulation; and
- as a result of action in the High Court initiated by the Home Office following a request for assistance made by a foreign state.
We are able to draw on both our criminal law expertise and our substantial experience in financial regulatory matters to provide appropriate and effective advice and representation in all of these circumstances.
Our Crime Barristers...
Door Tenants are marked by the DT symbols.
Peter Jennings Call: 1972
Robert Grey Call: 1979
Robin Leach Call: 1979
Timothy Bradbury Call: 1989
Kerry Musgrave Call: 1992
David Reid Call: 1994
Elisabeth Bussey-Jones Call: 1997
Rufus Taylor Call: 1998
Rupert Jones Call: 2000
Sheena Cassidy Call: 2001
Robert Courts MP Call: 2003
Jodie Mittell Call: 2004
Nicholas Robinson Call: 2006
Berenice Mulvanny Call: 2009
Gemma White Call: 2009
Graham Gilbert Call: 2015
Latest Newsall news
- There are currently no news posts available.
- There are currently no publications available.
- There are currently no seminars available for this practice area, please sign-up to our mailing list if you would like to be notified of upcoming seminars when they are made available.
invariably willing to be commercialChambers and Partners