3PB barristers has unparalleled expertise and experience in construction law, and act as advocates on the full range of construction disputes. We work for all sides of the industry: for employers, contractors, and the professional team working on such schemes, funders, insurers and the public sector. We act for and against national and state governments.
We act in all levels of English Courts, Adjudication, Arbitration, Mediation and other forms of ADR.
We are able to provide experienced Barristers for drafting Adjudication Referrals and Responses, as well as traditional pleadings in Court or Arbitration.
Our Expertise includes:
- Design and Build
- Civil Engineering
- Docks and Jetties
- Energy (Oil, Gas Coal, Neuclear, alternative fuels)
- Renewable Energy (Wind, Wave and Solar)
- Professional Negligence.
- Party Wall Act
- Drafting Contracts and ancillary documents
- FIDIC, NEC, JCT, IChemE, IMechE.
Our Construction and engineering Barristers...
Loading Barrister Profiles...
Door Tenants are marked by the DT symbols.
Latest Newsall news
- There are currently no news posts available.
- There are currently no publications available.
- There are currently no seminars available for this practice area, please sign-up to our mailing list if you would like to be notified of upcoming seminars when they are made available.
really excellent for customer serviceChambers and Partners