Construction and engineering
Zhen is the newest member of 3PB’s prolific and much-respected Construction and Engineering Group, and frequently acts in a wide variety of residential and commercial construction matters.
Recent cases include:
- Represented builders—unpaid invoice for building works and counterclaim for defective works
- Represented homeowner—return of deposit for unbuilt conservatory
- Represented homeowners—unpaid invoice for building works and counterclaim for defective works
- Advised on prospects in claim against negligent conveyancer
- Advised and drafted proceedings in dispute with builder over pavement works
- Advised and drafted proceedings in dispute with builder over kitchen and cottage conversions
- Drafted proceedings against employer for unpaid invoices under JCT contracts
- Advised on prospects against installer of flooring for poor workmanship
- Advising and drafting proceedings in multi-track claim for non-payment of invoices in building works
- Advised and drafted proceedings in dispute between contractor and sub-contractor
- Adjudication – advised on recovery where unknown to the parties. Matter governed by Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996
''A heartfelt thank you for your exemplary handling of my dispute.
Your meticulous preparation and command of the brief was masterful''