Co-ownership and Trusts of Land
3PB’s Property and Estates group offer significant expertise, advising and representing clients on a wide range of trusts of land issues involving express, resulting and constructive trusts. We often advise on matters with issues extending to such as proprietary estoppel, misrepresentation and undue influence.
Members of the team regularly assist on contentious and non-contentious issues, concerning both domestic and commercial property arrangements. Typical work includes:
- Advising on the validity and construction of trusts, sham arrangements and applications to set aside
- Applications relating to disclosure, costs protection and removal of trustees
- Advising and representation of clients in relation to both Part 7 and Part 8 claims
- Negotiation of settlements, including in mediation
- Actions against trustees for breaches of trust and actions relating to accounting and tracing.
Chambers’ wide-ranging experience across the spheres of property, family, and probate law gives our teams access to a wide knowledge base to provide specialists to our clients across multiple disciplines to assist on matters where issues crossover law, for example; disputes arising out of breakdown of cohabiting relationships, disputes between family members, or inheritance disputes.
Please see our family group pages for further information of barristers who specialise in property disputes arising in family contexts.
Our Property and Estates Barristers...
Loading Barrister Profiles...
Door Tenants are marked by the DT symbols.
Latest Newsall news
- There are currently no news posts available.
- There are currently no publications available.
- There are currently no seminars available for this practice area, please sign-up to our mailing list if you would like to be notified of upcoming seminars when they are made available.
Quality of work is superbChambers and Partners