Probate and estates
The 3PB Property and Estates team is able to offer extensive experience and expertise on all aspects of probate and estates, covering both non-contentious and contentious matters. Regularly instructed by beneficiaries, executors, trustees and other interested parties, our team understands the sensitive and complex nature of this sphere of work. Our members are able to advise on a wide range of matters involving wills, intestacy, Inheritance Act claims and private client litigation.
Our specialist team offer expertise in areas such as:
- Advising on the validity of Wills, their interpretation and execution
- Administration of Estates and Trusts, lifetime gifts and assignments
- Applications to remove executors or trustees
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Deeds of variation
- Advising on the appropriate steps if a beneficiary is difficult or impossible to find
- Advice as to the drafting and construction of intended or existing express trust schemes for settlors, trustees, and beneficiaries.
- Receiverships, deputyships and powers of attorney
- Undue Influence
- Trusts and the beneficial ownership of property
- Professional Negligence.
- Members are able to provide services in all aspects of such disputes, whether it be through representation at court, advisory work, mediation or other means of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Please visit this page for further information on how we can assist with Property and Affairs matters.
For further information on fees please visit this page.
Our Property and Estates Barristers...
Loading Barrister Profiles...
Door Tenants are marked by the DT symbols.
Michael Norman Call: 1971
Gavin Hamilton Call: 1979
Martin Strutt Call: 1981
Dorian Day Call: 1987
Cheryl Jones Call: 1996
Louise Worton Call: 2000
Michael Tomlinson MP Call: 2002
Lydia Pemberton Call: 2006
Thomas Talbot-Ponsonby Call: 2011
Oliver Ingham Call: 2015
Rebecca Farrell Call: 2016
Graham Stott Call: 2016
Ashley Blood-Halvorsen Call: 2017
Luke Nelson Call: 2017
Latest Newsall news
- There are currently no publications available.
- There are currently no seminars available for this practice area, please sign-up to our mailing list if you would like to be notified of upcoming seminars when they are made available.
we can always talk to them - excellentChambers and Partners