Property and Estates
Nicole practices in all areas of property law, and is regularly instructed to advise and represent clients in the High Court, County Court and First Tier Tribunal. Her experience includes:
- Boundary disputes
- Charging orders
Landlord and Tenant
- Commercial leases
- Possession hearings
- Rent arrears and service charges
- Advising on numerous claims for nuisance, arising from rights of way and rights to light.
- Successfully defending a claim for breach of covenant for quiet enjoyment.
- Obtaining an interim injunction in the High Court to prevent interference with the right of way of a property developer.
- Obtaining an interim injunction requiring a landlord to allow a commercial tenant to re-enter the property.
“You did a fantastic job and we got a great result. You had clearly spent a lot of time preparing and considering the various issues. Your cross-examination was spot on. You were calm yet tenacious, overall a fantastic job and I am very grateful.” (recent instructing solicitor).
- BA Hons. English, University of Oxford 2.1
- GDL, City Law School, Commendation
- BPTC, City Law School, Very Competent
- Property Bar Association
- Chancery Bar Association
- Technology & Construction Bar Association (TECBAR)
Nicole Bollard is qualified to accept instructions directly from members of the public and professional clients under the Direct Public Access scheme.More Information
Claims against joint tortfeasors: who is liable? - An analysis by Nicole Bollard
When will settling a claim against one defendant bar a claimant from pursuing a different defendant, who is jointly responsible for the claimant’s loss? Nicol...Read more