Property and Estates
Nicole practices in all areas of property law and is regularly instructed to advise and represent clients in the High Court, County Court and First Tier Tribunal as well as at meetings within the ADR sphere. Nicole's experience covers the broad spectrum of real property, including nuisance, trespass, boundaries and easements. Nicole also has good expertise in landlord and tenant matters, including: commercial leases, possession hearings, rent arrears and service charges, disrepair and forfeiture.
Nicole has substantial experience in cases involving right to light, property damage, access injunctions (including those for utility services), mortgages and charging orders.
- Advising on numerous claims for nuisance, arising from rights of way and rights to light.
- Successfully defending a claim for breach of covenant for quiet enjoyment.
- Obtaining an interim injunction in the High Court to prevent interference with the right of way of a property developer.
- Obtaining an interim injunction requiring a landlord to allow a commercial tenant to re-enter the property.
- Obtaining an access injunction to allow a utility company to access their services on farm land where the landowner was refusing access.
“You did a fantastic job and we got a great result. You had clearly spent a lot of time preparing and considering the various issues. Your cross-examination was spot on. You were calm yet tenacious, overall a fantastic job and I am very grateful.” (recent instructing solicitor).
- BA Hons. English, University of Oxford
- GDL, City Law School
- BPTC, City Law School
- IP Bar Association
- Chancery Bar Association
- Technology & Construction Bar Association (TECBAR)
Nicole Bollard is qualified to accept instructions directly from members of the public and professional clients under the Direct Public Access scheme.More Information
CITMA and 3PB IP Barrister Nicole Bollard present an update on important trade mark cases - Bristol 12 December
Join Nicole Bollard of 3PB Barristers in Bristol as she provides an end of year case law update. Nicole will be focusing on important trade mark cases from the ...Read more
Commercial update: Data protection breaches – Employers’ liability
Is common law doctrine of vicarious liability of an employer for its employee’s misuse of private information excluded by the DPA? And secondly, can an employ...Read more
3PB Barristers' Commercial Law Group brings you the Summer Edition of its Commercial Law Update Handout.
3PB Barristers' Commercial Law Group brings you the Summer Edition of its Commercial Law Update Handout. Please click here to view it. Topics: David Berkl...Read more