Lachlan Wilson edits the Employment and Discrimination team's November newsletter
10th November 2020
The newsletter brings you 3PB news, recordings as well as case updates and legal analysis.
You are also invited to register to attend our webinar on whistleblowing on 12 November.
News items include:
- Furlough (CJRS) Scheme extended until March 2021
- Changes announced to clear employment tribunal cases backlog
- 3PB employment barristers rankings in Chambers & Partners 2021
- Injunctions, restrictive covenants and team moves recording
- Our sponsorship of Support Through Court's "In Conversation" event.
Case law reviews and analysis:
- An analysis of Restriction of Public Sector Exit Payments Regulations 2020
- Whistleblowing time limits and the distinction between one off and continuing acts
- Ryan v South West Ambulance Services NHS Trust: a case of age and indirect discrimination
- C v D: A case on practice and procedure
- Employment law cases in one recording.