Aaron Mayers is second six pupil barrister at 3PB's Oxford office, with experience in general civil, commercial and chancery litigation. Aaron is able to take instructions for noting briefs.
Aaron graduated with a First Class Law degree, before obtaining a BPTC qualification and being called to the Bar in 2018. Aaron is also an ADR-ODR qualified civil mediator.
Prior to commencing pupillage, Aaron worked as a paralegal with Signature Litigation in London and also with Baker & Partners in Jersey. He covered offshore and multi-jurisdictional matters in relation to commercial litigation and trusts disputes.
Aaron also has experience working in the charities sector. He was previously a volunteer caseworker at the Zacchaeus 2000 Trust, representing clients in social welfare disputes. He is currently a Trustee at the Bridging the Bar Charity.
- LLB Law, First Class Honours - University of Westminster (2015)
- Bar Professional Training Course (part-time), Very Competent - BPP Holborn (2016-2018)
- ADR ODR Qualified Mediator Accreditation (2018)
- Major Exhibition Award - Inner Temple
- Duke of Edinburgh Award - Inner Temple
- 4x4 Advocacy Award - BPP University