Naomi Webber is a first six pupil in 3PB’s Oxford office.
Prior to commencing pupillage she worked as a Judicial Assistant in the Court of Appeal, and as a teaching fellow and research assistant at University College London and the University of Oxford.
Naomi has also volunteered for the website RightsInfo.org, writing case reports to increase public awareness of human rights law, and for the Free Representation Unit, representing clients in the Social Security Tribunal.
Naomi read law at the University of Oxford and holds an LLM from University College London.
Outside of law, Naomi enjoys running and baking.
- Dr Rob George with Naomi Webber, International Rights of the Child (University of London, 2018)
- Discrimination by Association: a piece of cake? (2017) City Law School Journal (Comment on Lee v McArthur & Ors)
- Lucinda Ferguson and Naomi Webber, School Exclusion and the Law: A Literature Review and Scoping Survey of Practice (Department of Education, University of Oxford, January 2015)
- Bar Professional Training Course, City Law School, 2016-17
- LLM in Law, University College London, 2015-16
- BA Jurisprudence (Law), Worcester College, University of Oxford, 2011-2014
- Inner Temple Exhibition Award, 2016