Luke is happy to accept instructions in all private family matters.
Luke taught private family law and financial remedies at the University of Gloucester before joining chambers and uses this experience in the matters in which he is instructed.
Luke assisted Hamish Dunlop in a long-running matrimonial finance case involving farming, inherited wealth and equestrian assets.
Luke has appeared in the following:
- Private children matters
- Legal aid children matters
- Non-molestation orders.
- University of Gloucestershire (2 year fast-track LLB) - First Class
- Provost’s Award For Excellence, University of Law, BPTC 2017
- Law Prize for Outstanding Achievement, University of Gloucestershire, 2017
- Finalist, Lincoln’s Inn Inter-Provider Mooting Competition, 2017
- Undergraduate Team Award, National Client Interviewing Competition, 2016
- Sir Thomas More Bursary, Lincoln’s Inn, 2016
- Neuberger Prize, Lincoln’s Inn, 2015
Professional qualifications & appointments
- University of Law (BPTC), Birmingham - Very Competent
- Lincoln’s Inn