Jack Webb is a Second Six Pupil at 3PB specialising in civil law.
Jack graduated from the University of Manchester with a first in law and politics, and received an ‘Outstanding’ on the BPTC. Before commencing pupillage he spent 8 months working as a paralegal in the civil department of a national law firm.
Jack regularly appears in the county court. He has extensive mooting and debating experience, having won the DLA Piper Debating competition in 2013, been ranked ‘Best Performing Junior’ in the 2014 Christopher Goddard Exhibition Moot, and won the Manchester Main Moot in 2015.
Jack has assisted lay clients as a volunteer with the Moss Side Citizen’s Advice Bureau and Bristol Legal Advice Clinic. He has worked with solicitors in both global and national law firms, and marshalled judges in the Criminal and Civil courts.
In his own time, Jack is a keen fan and amateur player of ice hockey.
- Law with Politics (LLB) - The University of Manchester: First Class (Hons)
- BPTC - The University of the West of England: Outstanding
- BPTC Academic Prize - Inner Temple
- Yarborough-Anderson Scholarship - Inner Temple
- Duke of Edinburgh Award - Inner Temple
- Exhibition Award - Inner Temple
- Damien Bourke Mooting Prize - University of Manchester
- Winner, DLA Piper Debating Competition - University of Manchester
- RG Lawson Prize (Administrative Law) - University of Manchester
- RG Lawson Prize (Constitutional Law) - University of Manchester