Jack Webb practices in civil law, with a specific focus on commercial, real property (including landlord & tenant) and personal injury matters.
Jack graduated from the University of Manchester with a first in law and politics, and received an ‘Outstanding’ on the BPTC. Before commencing pupillage he spent 8 months working as a paralegal in the civil department of a national law firm.
Jack regularly appears in the county court. He has extensive mooting and debating experience, having won the DLA Piper Debating competition in 2013, been ranked ‘Best Performing Junior’ in the 2014 Christopher Goddard Exhibition Moot, and won the Manchester Main Moot in 2015.
Jack has assisted lay clients as a volunteer with the Moss Side Citizen’s Advice Bureau and Bristol Legal Advice Clinic. He has worked with solicitors in both global and national law firms, and marshalled judges in the Criminal and Civil courts.
In his own time, Jack is a keen fan and amateur player of ice hockey.
Add this expertise to your shortlist
Jack enjoys a busy personal injury and credit hire practice, comprising both written and Court work. He regularly appears on behalf of Claimants and Defendants in relation to RTAs and occupier's and public liability disputes.
- Applications and supporting documents
- Trials (Small Claims and Fast Track)
- Miscellaneous (Infant Approvals, Stage III hearings)
Instructing solicitor recommendations:
“He is approachable, helpful, and efficient.”
“Jack obtained the order we needed and the client was very satisfied with the outcome. Great service all round!”
“Really impressed with the work he did here – not just the result – but he took it all in his stride – no panicking or complaints about the woeful standard of instruction! His post hearing report is also first class. I’d be happy to use Jack on future instructions and will pass this onto the wider team as well.”
“A pleasure to work with.”
- Law with Politics (LLB) - The University of Manchester: First Class (Hons)
- BPTC - The University of the West of England: Outstanding
- BPTC Academic Prize - Inner Temple
- Yarborough-Anderson Scholarship - Inner Temple
- Duke of Edinburgh Award - Inner Temple
- Exhibition Award - Inner Temple
- Damien Bourke Mooting Prize - University of Manchester
- Winner, DLA Piper Debating Competition - University of Manchester
- RG Lawson Prize (Administrative Law) - University of Manchester
- RG Lawson Prize (Constitutional Law) - University of Manchester