Public Law Care and Adoption
Hannah has experience at all stages of proceedings, from emergency applications, fact finding hearings through to final hearings. She has been instructed on behalf of local authorities, parents, children, interveners and other parties in public law matters. Hannah has been instructed on behalf of clients with cognitive impairment or capacity issues. In particular, Hannah has experience in cases involving:
- Domestic violence
- Substance abuse
- Neglect and emotional harm
- Non accidental injury
- Sexual abuse
- Discharge of contact/placement orders
- Applications for contact post care order/placement order.
- Issues over the designated local authority.
Hannah has experience dealing with applications regarding disclosure. She also has experience of applications under s17 Children Act 1989.
Hannah has much experience dealing with child arrangement matters. She has acted for parents, grandparents, children and other family members. Hannah represents clients from first appointment to final hearing as well as fact finding hearings. Hannah has undertaken cases involving:
- Intractable disputes between parents regarding where a child should live
- Allegations of abuse (emotional / physical and sexual)
- Cases with significant local authority involvement
- Cases involving relocation (national and international)
- Hannah has much experience in applications for non-molestation and occupation orders.
Hannah represents parties and intervenors in matrimonial finance cases and cohabitee disputes. She also acts in cases involving applications under Schedule 1 Children Act 1989. Hannah has been instructed at FDA, FDR and contested final hearings. Hannah also provides written advice on such matters.
- BVC – Nottingham Law School – Very Competent
- LLB Law – University of Birmingham – 2:1
Hannah Bush is qualified to accept instructions directly from members of the public and professional clients under the Direct Public Access scheme.More Information