Public Law Care and Adoption
Hannah has experience at all stages of proceedings, from emergency applications, fact finding hearings through to final hearings. She has been instructed on behalf of local authorities, parents, children, interveners and other parties in public law matters. Hannah has been instructed on behalf of clients with cognitive impairment or capacity issues. In particular, Hannah has experience in cases involving:
- Domestic violence
- Substance abuse
- Neglect and emotional harm
- Non accidental injury
- Sexual abuse
- Discharge of contact/placement orders
- Applications for contact post care order/placement order.
- Issues over the designated local authority.
Hannah has experience dealing with applications regarding disclosure. She also has experience of applications under s17 Children Act 1989.
Hannah has much experience dealing with child arrangement matters. She has acted for parents, grandparents, children and other family members. Hannah represents clients from first appointment to final hearing as well as fact finding hearings. Hannah has undertaken cases involving:
- Intractable disputes between parents regarding where a child should live
- Allegations of abuse (emotional / physical and sexual)
- Cases with significant local authority involvement
- Cases involving relocation (national and international)
- Hannah has much experience in applications for non-molestation and occupation orders.
- BVC – Nottingham Law School – Very Competent
- LLB Law – University of Birmingham – 2:1
Hannah Bush is qualified to accept instructions directly from members of the public and professional clients under the Direct Public Access scheme.More Information
3PB family newsletter is out now featuring news and a round up of our recent brunch series
The 3PB family team brings you a round-up of the latest news and a summary of the talks from our recent series of brunch talks. This issue includes contribution...Read more
3PB’s Hannah Bush appointed as First Tier Tribunal Judge and Deputy District Judge
3PB are delighted to announce that family barrister Hannah Bush has been appointed a Deputy District Judge and a part-time First Tier Tribunal judge after separ...Read more
3PB supports children in care with Birmingham Children’s Trust
Barristers and staff at the national chambers, 3PB Barristers, in Birmingham have joined together this festive season to grant Christmas Wishes for children in ...Read more