- Clerk Name: Patrick Robson
- Clerk Telephone: 01865 793736
- Clerk Email: [email protected]
Emma Greening regularly appears in the County Court, representing both claimants and defendants in a range of personal injury matters.
Emma accepts instructions in the following areas of law:
- Road traffic accident claims including trials where there have been allegations of fraud
- Credit hire
- Employers’ liability claims
- Occupier’s liability claims.
Emma’s recent cases have involved:
- Successfully establishing that a claim could not succeed against a passenger of a car that had rolled into a parked vehicle because no duty of care had been pleaded or established.
- Preventing a claimant from relying on impecuniosity where the correct payslip information had not been provided resulting in a significantly reduced award in respect of a credit hire claim.
- Obtaining a finding of split liability for the Defendant where video footage demonstrated that the Defendant was speeding.
- Obtaining strike-out for Claimant’s failure to comply with court orders along with repayment of an interim payment plus interest in a case involving fundamental dishonesty,