Catherine undertakes work in all areas of Family Law, including Children, Public and Private Law.
- Instructed by Local Authorities, parents, grandparents and Guardians
- Cases involving allegations of all types of “significant harm”
- Cases in the High Court, County Court and Family Proceedings Court
- Involved in “Operation Romulus & Remus”: allegations included child sexual abuse. Hearing lasted 3 weeks
- Re: N (preliminary hearing reported at  1 FLR 134). Final hearing lasted 5 weeks.
- Instructed by parents and grandparents
- Residence and contact applications, including those with allegations of physical, emotional and sexual abuse and domestic violence
- Nullity cases: involving bigamy and non-consummation
- Domestic Violence
- Acts for both applicants and respondents in Family Law Act injunctions and committal applications, including Occupation Orders.
- Ancillary relief applications, including interlocutory relief
- Schedule 1 Children Act 1989 applications
- Applications under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996
- Inheritance Act applications.
Catherine is a Member of the Family Law Bar Association.
- BA (Oxon)
- Family Law Bar Association
- Personal Injury Bar Association (PIBA)
- Western Circuit