Catherine undertakes work in all areas of Family Law, including Children, Public and Private Law.
- Instructed by Local Authorities, parents, grandparents and Guardians
- Cases involving allegations of all types of “significant harm”
- Cases in the High Court, County Court and Family Proceedings Court
- Involved in “Operation Romulus & Remus”: allegations included child sexual abuse. Hearing lasted 3 weeks
- Re: N (preliminary hearing reported at  1 FLR 134). Final hearing lasted 5 weeks.
- Instructed by parents and grandparents
- Residence and contact applications, including those with allegations of physical, emotional and sexual abuse and domestic violence
- Nullity cases: involving bigamy and non-consummation
- Domestic Violence
- Acts for both applicants and respondents in Family Law Act injunctions and committal applications, including Occupation Orders.
- Ancillary relief applications, including interlocutory relief
- Schedule 1 Children Act 1989 applications
- Applications under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996
- Inheritance Act applications.
Catherine is a Member of the Family Law Bar Association.
- BA (Oxon)
- Family Law Bar Association
- Personal Injury Bar Association (PIBA)
- Western Circuit
Personal Injury newsletter out now featuring the latest news and case updates
Life in lockdown has brought changes for all of us and with the easing of restrictions and life going back to ‘normal’ many of us are left wondering what th...Read more
Personal Injury update published by 3PB
The Personal Injury team has published its latest update including the latest on the Commons amendments regarding the Civil Liability Bill as considered by the ...Read more