Victoria Hamblen is a second six pupil barrister who is building up a civil practice, with a particular interest in environmental and commercial disputes. She joined 3PB in November 2021.
Victoria completed her first six at a London set, where she was drafting legal submissions, completing advisory work and doing pleadings in a range of commercial and property disputes. She has also successfully completed an accredited mediator training course with the Society of Mediators.
Prior to pupillage, Victoria worked as a legal and policy researcher and advisor for an aerospace consultancy and a researcher for an Oxford-based sustainability consultancy, advising on a range of environmental issues.
She has also worked at a London-based law firm, specialising in immigration and has worked pro-bono on immigration, employment and family law matters.
Victoria is fluent in Spanish and has a working knowledge of Chinese (Mandarin) and French.
She previously worked as a professional actor, singer and dancer and co-founded a theatre company, which continues to run today.
- BA Hons, Chinese and Politics, School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS, University of London)
- Pupillage Wig Award, University of Law
- Advocacy Scholarship, University of Law
- Harmsworth Scholarship, BPTC Major Award, Middle Temple
- Blackstone Entrance Award, Middle Temple
- Harmsworth Scholarship, GDL Major Award, Middle Temple
Professional qualifications & appointments
- LLM in Bar in Practice, University of Law,
- BPTC, University of Law
- GDL, BPP Law
- Honourable Society of Middle Temple