John is able to provide Court representation and written advice on a Direct Access basis in all of his practice areas.
- University of Wales, Swansea, LLB Law, 1st class degree (top 1st) (2011)
- University of Oxford, Bachelor of Civil Law (2013)
- Cardiff University, BPTC, Outstanding.
- Best Orator, Oxford International Media Law Moot 2013
- Semi-Finalist, Oxford International Intellectual Property Moot 2013
- Beneficiary of the James Pantyfedwen Foundation, 2012
- Iscoed Chambers Prize, 2011
- Sweet and Maxwell Prize, 2011
- Chancery Bar Association
- Technology and Construction Bar Association
3PB predicts Bresco v Lonsdale construction case to prompt an adjudication upsurge
3PB construction and commercial/insolvency barrister John Jessup predicted on Tuesday June 9 at the 3PB construction law webinar that the Supreme Court may push...Read more
3PB barrister John Jessup appears in and analyses High Court case on proprietary estoppel
John Jessup reflects on a recent High Court case in which he appeared and which sheds further light on proprietary estoppel in contracts for the sale of land. C...Read more
Commercial update - John Jessup: The interests of creditors on insolvency at common law. Have the goalposts moved?
The Court of Appeal has handed down its landmark judgment in Sequana, in the Insolvency sphere (BTI 2014 LLC v Sequana S.A.  EWCA Civ 112). How likely doe...Read more