"Just wanted to thank you for all of the hard work you put into what turned out to be a far from straightforward case! I could not have asked for a more thoroughly prepared case and very impressive legal argument which eventually lead to an excellent case outcome. Your client care was first class and I appreciated the ease and speed with which I could reach you for advice." - Instructing solicitor feedback
"I am so grateful to you and Graham for all your help. You are absolutely right, its a great outcome and the legal advice and support made all the difference. Graham Gilbert was excellent." - Client feedback to instructing solicitor.
“Graham Gilbert was very professional and charming. Would recommend him highly.” - Client feedback to instructing solicitor.
“Once again thank you for all your thorough help in this successful prosecution and the hours of hard work sifting through the late disclosure of the evidence bundle the night before trial.” - Feedback from Environmental Health Officer.
- BPTC - City Law School - Very Competent
- GDL - City Law School - Commendation.
- BA Hons Ancient History - University of Exeter - 1st Class
- City Law School: 7 Bedford Row Criminal Law Prize Essay
- University of Exeter awarded a Dean's Commendation for "outstanding academic achievement"
Professional qualifications & appointments
- CPS Prosecutor – Grade 2
- Western Circuit
- Sport Resolutions Pro Bono Panel
- Criminal Bar Association
- Bar Pro Bono Unit
- Health & Safety Lawyers Association (HSLA)
Graham Gilbert is qualified to accept instructions directly from members of the public and professional clients under the Direct Public Access scheme.More Information