- Clerk Name: Robert Leonard
- Clerk Telephone: 01202 292102
- Clerk Email: [email protected]
Elizabeth is a family law specialist and has dealt with the cases involving the following facts/issues:
- Fact finding and care proceedings involving death of two infants as a result of alleged suffocation by a parent
- Care proceedings involving parents with profound learning difficulty both from the point of view of parents and local authorities.
- Parents and children with sensory impairment.
- Cases involving high levels of neglect and addiction
- Fact finding and care proceedings involving the infliction of deliberate burns on children and restraint with gaffer tape
- Skull and skeletal fractures to infants
- Factitious Illness
- Cases involving sexual abuse of children of an extreme nature/child exploitation
- Cases involving profound mental illness/disorder and also physical illness
- Special Guardianship applications
- Child Arrangements applications particularly those involving the need for a 16.4 Guardian and intractable child arrangements disputes between parents
- LGBT parenting
- Social Minority / ethnicity / religious issues
- Blood transfusion cases
- Removals from Jurisdiction
Elizabeth has a tenacious but pragmatic approach. She is prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ not only for the lay client, but also those who instruct her.
In her spare time Elizabeth has worked as a mentor for adults with severe learning difficulties on a voluntary basis.