Tagbo has considerable experience in Personal Injury, acting for claimants and defendants in small and fast track claims, stage 3 hearings and infant settlements.
He regularly drafts pleadings and advises in relation to liability and quantum.
He has been instructed on cases involving:
- Credit hire
- Employers’ liability
- Road traffic accidents
- Public liability.
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL), University of Law – Distinction
- PhD, Developmental Biology, Queens’ College, University of Cambridge
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MB BChir), Queens’ College, University of Cambridge
- MA Philosophy and Psychology, Magdalen College, University of Oxford – 2:1
- Everard Ver Heyden Foundation Prize (for results in the BPTC) City Law School
- Winner of the City Law School Senior Moot, 2019
Professional qualifications & appointments
- BPTC, City Law School – Outstanding (7th in the year)
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS)