3PB's Employment and Discrimination Newsletter - November 2019
Case summaries cover:
- Bessong v Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust UKEAT/0247/18/JOJ - Third party harassment
- Mustard v Flowers & Ors  EWHC 2623 (QB) - Covert recording in a PI claim: ramifications for Employment Tribunals?
- Ugradar v Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust UKEAT/0301/18 - Contractual redundancy pay and the statutory cap
- Gray v Mulberry  EWCA Civ 1720 - Is a belief in the moral importance of copyright a ‘philosophical belief’?
- Base Childrenswear Limited v Otshudi  EWCA Civ 1648 - Lies in good faith and the burden of proof in discrimination claims
- Curless v Shell International Ltd  EWCA Civ 1710 - Legal advice privilege
always very accurate in their adviceChambers and Partners