Dealing with the courts during Covid-19
Thursday 11th Jun 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Richard will cover:
· What does the court’s triage process involve?
· What considerations might the court have in mind during triage?
· Why was my case adjourned when it was suitable for remote hearing?
· What practical issues do judges face during a remote hearing?
· What can litigants do to help ensure a case remains listed and is effective as a remote hearing?
Alexander will speak about Applications in the time of Covid-19 including:
· Relief from sanctions
· Common mistakes which can aggravate Courts
· Tools to strengthen your application or reasonably oppose as Respondent.