Public and Regulatory
Matiss has experience of the regulatory functioning of local authorities and can assist in:
- Advising on policy/procedural implications of changes in statute or case law, having previous experience of advising and assisting on:
- Policies and procedures in respect of foster carers, including family and friends foster carers
- Policies and procedures in respect of disabled children’s services;
- Policies and procedures in respect of terrorism.
- Advising on the application of local government constitution.
- Advising on consultation requirements.
- Advising in respect of Serious Case Reviews, having had experience of assisting with nationally reported Serious Case Reviews.
‘A great communicator with lay and professional clients alike, providing clear advice in complex cases.’
Legal 500 2021 Regional Bar - Midlands Circuit - Child Law (Public and Private) – Leading juniors