Public and Regulatory
Matiss has experience of the regulatory functioning of local authorities and can assist in:
- Advising on policy/procedural implications of changes in statute or case law, having previous experience of advising and assisting on:
- Policies and procedures in respect of foster carers, including family and friends foster carers
- Policies and procedures in respect of disabled children’s services;
- Policies and procedures in respect of terrorism.
- Advising on the application of local government constitution.
- Advising on consultation requirements.
- Advising in respect of Serious Case Reviews, having had experience of assisting with nationally reported Serious Case Reviews.