Daniel Brown edits the Employment and Discrimination team's October newsletter
6th October 2020
Daniel Brown has edited 3PB's October Employment and Discrimination newsletter, including contributions from Matthew Curtis, Sarah Clarke, Simon Tibbitts, Stephen Wyeth, Karen Moss, Grace Boorer, Lachlan Wilson, Grace Nicholls, Andrew MacPhail and Charlotte Hadfield.
The newsletter brings you 3PB news, recordings as well as our case and legal analysis.
You are also invited to register to attend our 8 October webinar on injunctions, restrictive covenants and team moves.
News and topics reviewed include:
- Ten 3PB employment barristers ranked in latest Legal 500 edition
- 3PB Employment and Discrimination team on YouTube
- Redundancies in the context of the Coronavirus webinar recording
- Eight upcoming changes to Employment Tribunal rules
- Disability discrimination webinar available to view.
Case law reviews and analysis:
- Workplace monitoring in a remote working age
- Aramark (UK) Limited v Mr Fernandes: can a lack of reasonable effort to assist with alternative employment make a dismissal unfair?
- K v L: the burden of proof in misconduct cases where the employee could be a danger to children
- This month's interesting employment law cases in one recording.