David Berkley QC in new podcast on employment issues
7th January 2020
3PB's Head of Chambers David Berkley QC takes part in a new podcast as part of the Get Legally Speaking series.
This episode covers topics such as:
- What you can do if you are made to feel constantly upset/demoralised at work
- What is meant by raising a grievance
- Is there a time limit on raising a grievance/complaint
- How long should a company take to respond to a grievance and are they following a due process
- Can I be fired for filing a grievance
- What can I do if I am not happy with the company’s response to my grievance
- What are the time limits for making an unfair dismissal claim
- and the question that we always want to know - is there a standard formula for calculating redundancy pay?