Jonathan is able to offer advice and representation in cases arising from:
- Unnecessary or inappropriate treatment
- Surgical negligence
- Pharmaceutical negligence
- Misdiagnosis and delayed diagnosis
- Failure to obtain informed consent
- Dental negligence
- Cosmetic negligence
In cases involving a fatality, Jonathan is experienced in providing representation at inquests on behalf of families or interested parties.
Recent instructions include:
- P v An NHS Trust: Drafting pleadings, conducting conference and providing advice to the claimant in a case involving the delayed diagnosis of spinal tuberculosis.
- A v An NHS Trust: Drafting pleadings, conducting conference and providing advice to the claimant in a case involving the delayed diagnosis of a developing cauda equina syndrome.
- Representing the family at the inquest touching upon the tragic death of a young woman in her twenties who suffered a fatal stroke secondary to acute pyogenic meningitis.
- LLB, King’s College London (First Class Honours)
- MSc, New College, University of Oxford (Dissertation Distinction)
- BPTC, The City Law School
- Law School Prize in Jurisprudence and Legal Theory (2010)
- King's Scholarship (2010)
- Winner, Inter-Inns of Court Debating Competition (2013)
- President of Debating at the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple (2013)
- President of External Mooting at the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple (2012)
- President of King's College Debating Society (2009)
Personal Injury update published by 3PB
The Personal Injury team has published its latest update including the latest on the Commons amendments regarding the Civil Liability Bill as considered by the ...Read more
3PB's Personal Injury team provides legal update on Disclosure, Fraud, Fundamental Dishonesty and Contempt Proceedings
3PB's Personal Injury team has put together an update on the following important topics: Disclosure - by Luke Ashby Fraud in motor claims - by Tom Webb Fundamen...Read more