Jonathan is able to offer advice and representation in cases arising from:
- Unnecessary or inappropriate treatment
- Surgical negligence
- Pharmaceutical negligence
- Misdiagnosis and delayed diagnosis
- Failure to obtain informed consent
- Dental negligence
- Cosmetic negligence
In cases involving a fatality, Jonathan is experienced in providing representation at inquests on behalf of families or interested parties.
Recent instructions include:
- P v An NHS Trust: Drafting pleadings, conducting conference and providing advice to the claimant in a case involving delayed diagnosis of spinal tuberculosis. The claim was successfully settled in the sum of £500,000.
- A v An NHS Trust: Drafting pleadings, conducting conference and providing advice to the claimant in a case involving the delayed diagnosis of a developing cauda equina syndrome.
- F v An NHS Trust: Drafting pleadings for the claimant in a successful claim involving a failure by the defendant to remove retained products of conception in the course of a birth.
- LLB, King’s College London (First Class Honours)
- MSc, New College, University of Oxford
- BPTC, The City Law School
- Law School Prize in Jurisprudence and Legal Theory (2010)
- King’s myScholarship for excellence and contribution (2010)
- Winner, Inter-Inns of Court Debating Competition (2013)
- President of Debating at the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple (2013)
- President of King's College Debating Society (2009)
- Personal Injuries Bar Association