Ellena uses experience gained in her personal injury practice to assess claims in this area.
She has recently advised hospital trusts at the early stages of litigation arising from alleged clinical failures, in particular a midwife allegedly failing to inspect a placenta and a GP allegedly failing to diagnose a rare form of cancer.
- BPTC – Very Competent, BPP University London
- LLB (Hons) Law – 2:1, University of Surrey
- Member of the Western Circuit
- Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire representative, Western Circuit
- The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple