3PB's Employment and Discrimination Newsletter - January 2020
Case summaries cover:
- Stuart Delivery Limited v Mr Warren Augustine (UKEAT/0219/18/BA) - Employment Status (again): Worker, employee or self-employed?
- Forstater v CGD Europe & Others - Is a belief that there are only two sexes and that it is impossible to change sex a belief protected by the Equality Act 2010?
- Brooks v Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust UKEAT/0246/18 - A cautionary tale for claimants with a "distorted perception" of events
- South Western Ambulance Service NHS Trust v Mrs King (UKEAT/0056/19/00) - Limitation: What type of "conduct" can form part of a "course of conduct" for EqA 2010 limitation purposes?
- Dr Colin Hancock v Ter-Berg and anor (UKEAT/0138/19/BA) - Whistleblowing: Interim relief applications where 'employee' status in dispute
- (1) Co-Operative Group Limited (2) Pennycook ('R') v Walker (UKEAT/0087/19/RN) - Equal Pay: material factor defence
Value for money and qualityThomson Reuters