Jonathan Underhill is guest speaker at the Cannabis Trades Association webinar on Novel Foods
17th May 2021
3PB’s specialist regulatory barrister and Head of Trading Standards, Jonathan Underhill will be joining Ricardo Geada, Head of Cannabis and Regulatory Team at Mackrell Law; Siân Phillips, Managing Director at Cannabis Trades Association; and Leon Livermore, Director at KFP consulting to present a webinar on trading standards for the Cannabis Trades Association. The webinar ‘’Novel Foods – What Now? How to engage with the Regulators!’’ will be taking place on Friday 21st May 10am-11am.
The complimentary webinar will cover the following topics:
- Novel Foods Update
- What if my novel Foods Application has not been validated?
- Enforcing the Regime: What happens when things go wrong?
- What is Trading Standards – the structure and functions.
- The 5 “P’s” of regulation – place, product, person, policy/principles and process
- The balance between local and national priorities.
- How to engage better with regulators.
- How do businesses get further support?