Charles Fulton summarises and comments on Rabot v Hassam and Briggs v Laditan  EWCA Civ 19. These cases, which were appeals from the County Court to the Court of Appeal, dealt with the construction of section 3 of the Civil Liability Act 2018 (“the Act”).
- Clerk Name: Abi Griffin
- Clerk Telephone: 01202 292102
- Clerk Email: [email protected]
Charles Fulton is regularly instructed to appear on behalf of Claimants and Defendants in a variety of Personal Injury hearings and trials.
He has been instructed in:
- Road Traffic Accident Fast Track trials. He has dealt with the following issues in such trials:
- Assessment of general damages for pain, suffering and loss of amenity
- Credit hire
- Fundamental dishonesty
- Public liability Fast Track trials
- Interim application hearings
- Case Management Conferences.
Charles has additionally drafted the following types of paperwork:
- Infant approval quantum advice
- Advice on liability and quantum
- Particulars of Claim
- Further and Better Particulars
- Schedule of Loss.
Charles is keen to develop a practice in other aspects of personal injury, in particular, product liability claims and travel claims. He is also keen to develop a practice in Multi-Track personal injury work.
Charles is keen to develop a clinical negligence practice and to accept instructions in this area.
The Whiplash Injury Regulations 2021 and Mixed Injuries29th Mar 2023
Highways Act 1980 Case Summary & Comment: Deborah Barlow v Wigan Metropolitan Borough Council [2020 EWCA Civ 696]15th Jun 2020
3PB's Charles Fulton provides a case summary of Deborah Barlow v Wigan Metropolitan Borough Council [2020 EWCA Civ 696]
“What a great result for both the client and us. I would like to thank you for such a great job on this one… the client was very impressed with you and wanted me to pass on his thanks again”
Litigation Executive, Fletchers Solicitors
"I had a car accident… I want [to] say thank you to the barrister Charles Fulton."