Charles is instructed to attend a variety of Personal Injury hearings and trials on behalf of both Claimants and Defendants, and appears in court multiple times per week.
He is most frequently instructed in:
- Credit hire trials
- Road traffic accident trials (in respect to both the liability and the quantum aspects which arise)
- Stage 3 oral hearings
- Infant settlement approval hearings.
Charles has additionally been instructed in the following:
- Application for relief from sanctions
- Applications to strike out during small claims track hearings
- Public liability claim
- Highways Act claim
- Consumer Rights Act claim
- Fast Track Trial in respect to a road traffic accident.
15th Jun 2020
3PB's Charles Fulton provides a case summary of Deborah Barlow v Wigan Metropolitan Borough Council [2020 EWCA Civ 696]
BPTC: BPP University – Very Competent
LLM (Public International Law): London School of Economics and Political Science – Distinction
LLB (Hons): Newcastle University – First Class
BTPC scholarships: the Peta Fordham Scholarship, an Exhibition Award and a Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award from the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
Personal Injury newsletter out now featuring the latest news and case updates
Life in lockdown has brought changes for all of us and with the easing of restrictions and life going back to ‘normal’ many of us are left wondering what th...Read more
Personal Injury update published by 3PB
The Personal Injury team has published its latest update including the latest on the Commons amendments regarding the Civil Liability Bill as considered by the ...Read more