Charles is instructed to attend a variety of Personal Injury hearings and trials on behalf of both Claimants and Defendants, and appears in court multiple times per week.
He is most frequently instructed in:
- Credit hire trials
- Road traffic accident trials (in respect to both the liability and the quantum aspects which arise)
- Stage 3 oral hearings
- Infant settlement approval hearings.
Charles has additionally been instructed in the following:
- Application for relief from sanctions
- Applications to strike out during small claims track hearings
- Public liability claim
- Highways Act claim
- Consumer Rights Act claim
- Fast Track Trial in respect to a road traffic accident.
Highways Act 1980 Case Summary & Comment: Deborah Barlow v Wigan Metropolitan Borough Council [2020 EWCA Civ 696]15th Jun 2020
3PB's Charles Fulton provides a case summary of Deborah Barlow v Wigan Metropolitan Borough Council [2020 EWCA Civ 696]
BPTC: BPP University – Very Competent
LLM (Public International Law): London School of Economics and Political Science – Distinction
LLB (Hons): Newcastle University – First Class
BTPC scholarships: the Peta Fordham Scholarship, an Exhibition Award and a Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award from the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple