3PB Education team publishes December newsletter
2nd December 2020
3PB's specialist education law barristers have published the third edition of the 3PB Education team’s newsletter edited by Katherine AndersonKatherine AndersonCall: 2005. The newsletter features contributions from Charlotte HadfieldCharlotte HadfieldCall: 1999, Emma WaldronEmma WaldronCall: 2011, Alice de CoverleyAlice de CoverleyCall: 2014, Matthew WyardMatthew WyardCall: 2014, and Alex LeonhardtAlex LeonhardtCall: 2018.
You will find this quarter’s newsletter packed full of 3PB news, analysis and case law updates, as well as our opening hours over the Christmas period.
The newsletter covers various topics including:
- School attendance in times of covid-19
- Legal tips and advice for those targeted by bullies
- Higher Education Law
- The legal routes to claiming compensation or refunds from universities
- New Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Act 2018 regulations
- Legal representation and cross-examination in university disciplinary proceedings
- How the 2014 Act regime for over 18s and the 2005 Act regime intertwine.
Click here to read the newsletter.
We hope you enjoy reading this newsletter as much as the team enjoyed preparing the articles and perhaps a little early, we wish you and yours all the joys of the season and a happier 2021.