3PB barristers Lachlan Wilson and Sarah Bowen analyse the latest employment law cases
3PB barristers Lachlan Wilson and Sarah Bowen analyse the latest employment law cases, covering:
- Harassment – Evans v Xactly Corporation Ltd UKEATPA/0128/18LA
- Whistleblowing: Timis & Sage v Osipov  EWCA Civ 2321
- Direct Discrimination – Lee v Ashers Baking Company Ltd and others  UKSC 49
- Good faith/Bad faith - Saad v Southampton University Hospitals NHS Trust UKEAT/0276/17/JOJ
- Amendments – Pruzhanskaya v International Trade Exhibitors (JV) Ltd (2018) UKEAT/0046/18/LA
- Philosophical Belief – A Gray v Mulberry Co (Design) Ltd (2018) UKEAT/ 0040/17/DA
- Practice and Procedure - X v Y Ltd (2018) UKEAT/0261/17/JOJ
- Vicarious liability – Bellman v Northampton Recruitment Ltd  EWCA Civ 2214
Click here to read their analysis.
Click here to register for our next Employment breakfast seminars in Bristol on 7 December and Birmingham on 15 February.