3PB’s Sports Law Group has an excellent reputation for providing expert advocacy and advice to national and international sports governing bodies, players, managers, clubs and officials, as recognised in the legal directories Legal 500 and Chambers.
We act before the Disciplinary Panels, Appeal Bodies and Courts in leading sports cases nationally and internationally, including in horse racing, football, snooker, greyhound racing, boxing, athletics and rugby. We prosecute and defend allegations of corruption, doping and on field and off field misconduct.
We advise on the rules and procedures to govern sports and their disciplinary procedures nationally and internationally.
Our Members have established experience and expertise in:
- The regulation of national and international sport
- Corruption and betting offences
- Anti-Doping Violations
- Contractual and commercial and sports disputes
- Intellectual Property including copyright (and notably broadcast rights), trade marks, designs, passing off, database rights and breach of confidence/privacy actions
- Employment issues in sports contracts
- Negligence liability for in play accidents
- Selection criteria for national teams and the Olympics.
Several members of the Sports Law Group are members of the British Association of Sports and Law (BASL).
Members of the Sports Law Group accept instructions on a Direct Access basis in appropriate cases
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 020 7583 8055
Our Sports Barristers...
Door Tenants are marked by the DT symbols.
Latest Newsall news
28 Nov 2017Head of Sports Louis Weston, included in Who's Who Legal UK Bar 2018 guide, represents Irish Turf Club in successful prosecution
Read more >
17 Nov 2017Head of 3PB Sports Group Louis Weston successfully represents French flanker Kevin Gourdon in dangerous play charge during France v New Zealand
Read more >
- There are currently no seminars available for this practice area, please sign-up to our mailing list if you would like to be notified of upcoming seminars when they are made available.
really excellent for customer serviceChambers and Partners