3PB’s Sports Law Group has an excellent reputation for providing expert advocacy and advice to national and international sports governing bodies, players, managers, clubs and officials, as recognised in the legal directories Legal 500 and Chambers.
We act before the Disciplinary Panels, Appeal Bodies and Courts in leading sports cases nationally and internationally, including in horse racing, football, snooker, greyhound racing, boxing, athletics and rugby. We prosecute and defend allegations of corruption, doping and on field and off field misconduct.
We advise on the rules and procedures to govern sports and their disciplinary procedures nationally and internationally.
Our Members have established experience and expertise in:
- The regulation of national and international sport
- Corruption and betting offences
- Anti-Doping Violations
- Contractual and commercial and sports disputes
- Intellectual Property including copyright (and notably broadcast rights), trade marks, designs, passing off, database rights and breach of confidence/privacy actions
- Employment issues in sports contracts
- Negligence liability for in play accidents
- Selection criteria for national teams and the Olympics.
Several members of the Sports Law Group are members of the British Association of Sports and Law (BASL).
Members of the Sports Law Group accept instructions on a Direct Access basis in appropriate cases
Head of Group
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01962 868 884
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01962 868 884
Our Sports Barristers...
Door Tenants are marked by the DT symbols.
Latest Newsall news
- There are currently no seminars available for this practice area, please sign-up to our mailing list if you would like to be notified of upcoming seminars when they are made available.
extraordinarily talented individualsChambers and Partners