Gregg Latchams' Private Children Law Conference with 3PB's Family Law Team - Bristol 28th February
3PB Barristers' Family Law team is delighted to take part in Gregg Latchams' first Private Children Law Conference on Friday 28 February in Bristol, from 13:30 until 17:00.
This half-day conference brings together specialists in this area who will cover a wide range of topics, provide updates on legal developments together with practical tips for private children law practitioners. Refreshments will be provided during the afternoon and there will be several opportunities for networking with peers.
- Elizabeth McGrath QC of 3PB will be talking about her experience of parental alienation in Children Act proceedings. Cases involving parental alienation are complex and can often leave a specialised family lawyer uncertain about the best course of action. Elizabeth McGrath QC’s presentation will provide clarity about the law as well as practical tips to deal with this issue.
- Amy Beddis of 3PB will be reviewing the developments in private children cases over the last 12 months. The focus will be on case law, procedure and practice which can be applied to the day to day running of cases.
- Melissa Barlow of 3PB will be providing practical advice about how to get the most out of a Scott Schedule and how to prepare and conduct Fact Finding Hearings.
- Claire Field of Claire Field Consultancy will be talking us through The Parenting Apart Programme she offers which enables parents to form and develop a good respectful working parent relationship. Claire is passionate about parents working together for the benefit of the children.
- James Evans from Our Family Wizard will be talking about a new platform to help manage all the details that come with shared parenting. Our Family Wizard is committed to removing conflict and improving the lives of the children involved.
quality of client care is excellentChambers and Partners