Business Interruption Insurance Claims
Wednesday 13th May 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Businesses with insurance policies covering business interruption have increasingly found that insurers are reluctant to pay out under the terms of their cover in order to meet growing costs which threaten the survival of businesses nationwide and the livelihoods of those they employ.
- Introduction to BII claims.
- Which businesses can make claims?
- How much can businesses claim?
- How to make a claim.
- Funding of legal costs.
- What are insurers doing to defend claims?
- Are policies fit for purpose?
- Will brokers face negligence claims?