3PB’s specialist Social Housing team deals with all aspects of housing law. We are able to provide advice and advocacy ranging across the broad spectrum of this area of law, at all stages from infrastructure development to emergency injunctions. We offer expertise and experience in both traditional and developing areas of social housing, including:
- Possession Proceedings (including Art. 8 proportionality claims)
- Rent & Service Charge Disputes
- Right to Buy
- Planning & Environment
- Construction & Development
- Contract & Finance
- Unlawful Eviction
- Homelessness Appeals
- Anti-Social Behaviour
Members of the team regularly act for and advise social housing stock-holders, developers, landlords (including private, local authority, ALMO & RP landlords), charities and trusts. We act in all courts and tribunals, including magistrates’ courts and the High Court. Drawing on our wealth of knowledge and experience across all our teams – not only in property litigation but also in construction, planning, commercial law, and employment – we can respond to the whole range of our clients’ needs with flexibility. Individual members also undertake publicly-funded and direct access work, as well as mediation (as mediators and advocates).
We pride ourselves on our high level of client service, and on making sure that our clients are involved and informed at all times. We are recognised in the legal directories for our expertise and service to our clients:
- Social Housing Law Association
- Property Bar Association
- Housing Law Practitioners’ Association
- Administrative Law Bar Association
At 3PB, our client’s problems are our problems. We work with you as a team to resolve your problems as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Our Property and Estates Barristers...
Door Tenants are marked by the DT symbols.
Latest Newsall news
- There are currently no news posts available.
- There are currently no publications available.
- There are currently no seminars available for this practice area, please sign-up to our mailing list if you would like to be notified of upcoming seminars when they are made available.
always very accurate in their adviceChambers and Partners