Property and Affairs
The Property and Final Affairs document gives the Attorney the legal authority to deal with any aspects of the donor’s financial affairs on their behalf, this could include:
- Paying bills
- Dealing with bank and building society accounts
- Claiming any benefits, pensions and allowances
- Buying or selling property
- Continuing gifts to family and charities.
3PB’s specialist Court of Protection barristers are experienced in dealing with issues arising from all of the above.
Where a specialist property barrister is required please see our property group pages.
Our Court of Protection Barristers...
Loading Barrister Profiles...
Door Tenants are marked by the DT symbols.
Vanessa Meachin QC Call: 1990 | Silk: 2018
Latest Newsall news
- There are currently no news posts available.
- There are currently no publications available.
- There are currently no seminars available for this practice area, please sign-up to our mailing list if you would like to be notified of upcoming seminars when they are made available.
Highly regarded chambersChambers and Partners