Sarah has represented both the Crown and the Defence in a number of cases involving sexual offences. She has particular experience of the following:
- Representation of Defendants charged with rape of a child under the age of 13.
- Representation of young Defendants charged with rape of a complainant under the age of 16.
- Representation of a number of Defendants accused of possession of a large quantity of indecent images and videos. This has involved analysing, interpreting and explaining complex expert evidence on the retrieval and storage of such images on various computer systems.
- Arguing against the making of Sexual Offences Prevention Orders, both in their application and in their content. Sarah is well acquainted with the wealth of guidelines case law in this area. She is also experienced in representing those charged with breach of a SOPO.
- Representation of one of a group of men accused of ‘cottaging’ in local public toilets.
- English Literature BA (Hons) (2.1)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (Distinction)
- Bar Vocational Course (Very Competent)
- Wilfred Getz Award (Gray's Inn, 2004)
- Criminal Bar Association
- Family Bar Association
- Member of the Western Circuit
Debut book by 3PB's Sarah Langford receives positive reviews in the national newspapers
Criminal and family barrister Sarah Langford from national chambers 3PB Barristers has had her first book published by Penguin. The book is attracting a great d...Read more
3PB barrister Sarah Langford publishes book about life at the Bar
Criminal and family barrister Sarah Langford from national chambers 3PB Barristers is to have her first book published by Penguin at the end of the month. ‘In...Read more