Recent cases (2017 – ongoing)
- R v AV (Winchester CC) – Alleged assault by penetration
- R v DC (Bournemouth CC) – Alleged historic indecent assaults
- R v HE (Salisbury CC) – Alleged wounding with intent
- R v EW (Bournemouth CC) – Alleged sexual assault
- R v JE (Winchester CC) – Murder
- R v PL (Bournemouth CC) – Assault by penetration
- R v RT (Winchester CC) – Alleged rape
- R v KF (Winchester CC) – Alleged death by dangerous driving
- R v LS (Taunton CC) – Death by dangerous driving
- R v DO (Bournemouth) – Historic indecent assaults
- R v RG (Winchester CC) - Alleged conspiracy to blackmail
- R v AT (Bournemouth CC) – Alleged rape.
'Well known counsel with substantial expertise in fraud cases alongside matters concerning sexual, drug-related and violent offences. He also sits as a Deputy District Judge in the Magistrate's Court.'
Strengths: "He is a tidy performer with a good style."
Chambers UK 2018/Western (Bar) - Crime - Band 3
- BVC, Inns of Court School of Law
- Diploma in Law, City University
- LLB (Hons), Edinburgh University
- Universität des Saarlandes, Saarbrücken
- Criminal Bar Association
- Western Circuit