Year of Call: 2019
Robert Dawson is a first six pupil. He joined 3PB in October 2021 and is based in the London office.
Prior to starting pupillage, Robert worked in the construction industry. He is a chartered surveyor and has worked as a surveyor for a tier 1 main contractor, as a senior consultant for an international consultancy firm and as a party representative acting for subcontractors in adjudication proceedings.
Robert has also been appointed as an adjudicator under several CEDR adjudication schemes, including more than 100 appointments dealing with RICS referred complaints against surveyors.
Robert has been admitted as a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators through both the arbitration and construction adjudication routes.
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPP London)
- LLM Construction Law, Arbitration and Adjudication (Robert Gordon University)
- LLM Public International Law (University of Nottingham)
- GDL (Swansea University)
- BA Business and Management (Trinity Saint David)
- Thomas More Scholarship (Lincoln’s Inn)
- Buchanan Prize (Lincoln’s Inn)
Professional qualifications & appointments
- CEDR Adjudication Panel
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Civil Engineering Surveyors
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators