Naomi Webber appears regularly nationwide in the County Court in small claims and fast track, acting for Claimants and Defendants.
Her county court experience includes:
- Small claims matters encompassing credit hire, contractual disputes and road traffic accidents
- Fast track personal injury claims, including those with allegations of fundamental dishonesty and low velocity impact
- Procedurally complex interim applications, including strike out, default judgment and disclosure
- Infant settlement approval hearings
- MOJ stage 3 hearings
- Advice on quantum and interim applications
Naomi has a particular interest in personal injury in the employment and education spheres. She has advised on personal injury claims in the employment tribunal.
15th Jun 2020
3PB's Naomi Webber provides a case summary of Paul & Anor v Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust  EWHC 1415 (QB).
- Bar Professional Training Course, City Law School, 2016-17
- LLM in Law, University College London, 2015-16
- BA Jurisprudence (Law), Worcester College, University of Oxford, 2011-2014
- Inner Temple Exhibition Award, 2016
- Constitutional and Administrative Law Bar Association (ALBA)
- Education Law Association (ELAS)
- Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)
- Employment Law Bar Association (ELBA)