Naomi has a growing practice in education law. During pupillage, she spent time shadowing John Friel in complex EHCP appeals. She has since appeared in the SEN tribunal herself, including acting for parents in EHCP appeals and for a school in a discrimination claim, and has clerked for admissions appeals panel.
Prior to pupillage, she worked as a research assistant at the University of Oxford, examining the effect of the 2012 changes to the law of school exclusions.
Naomi has a particular interest in religion in education and wrote her masters’ dissertation on whether children have a right to a secular education.
- Dr Rob George with Naomi Webber, International Rights of the Child (University of London, 2018)
- Lucinda Ferguson and Naomi Webber, School Exclusion and the Law: A Literature Review and Scoping Survey of Practice (Department of Education, University of Oxford, January 2015)
- Bar Professional Training Course, City Law School, 2016-17
- LLM in Law, University College London, 2015-16
- BA Jurisprudence (Law), Worcester College, University of Oxford, 2011-2014
- Inner Temple Exhibition Award, 2016
- Constitutional and Administrative Law Bar Association (ALBA)
- Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)
- Employment Law Bar Association (ELBA)
3PB's Employment and Discrimination Newsletter - December 2019
Colin McDevitt edits 3PB's latest Employment & Discrimination newsletter, including contributions from Naomi Webber who reviews the Supreme Court decision i...Read more
3PB's Employment and Discrimination Newsletter - November 2019
Richard Owen-Thomas edits 3PB's latest Employment & Discrimination newsletter, including contributions from Sarah Bowen, Katherine Anderson, Grace Nicholls ...Read more
3PB's Employment and Discrimination Newsletter - August 2019
Joseph England edits 3PB's latest Employment & Discrimination newsletter, including contributions from Karen Moss, Daniel Brown, Grace Nicholls and Naomi We...Read more