Luke appears for Claimants in clinical negligence claims involving serious and life changing injuries. Luke’s experience extends to claims involving significant damages for loss of earnings and care which extend to several hundred thousand pounds or more.
Examples of cases include:
- Acting for the Claimant in a case of negligent treatment resulting in the unnecessary removal of a kidney. Favourable settlement secured.
- Acting for the Claimant in a fatal accident and dependency claim valued at more than £100,000.
Professional qualifications & appointments
- Deputy District Judge (Civil)
- Fee-Paid Judge of the First-tier Tribunal (Social Entitlement Chamber)
- Pupil supervisor
- Bar Vocational Course (Very Competent)
- LLB - 2:1
- Personal Injuries Bar Association
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
- Western Circuit
Luke Ashby is qualified to accept instructions directly from members of the public and professional clients under the Direct Public Access scheme.More Information
Four 3PB Barristers appointed as Deputy District Judges
National chambers 3PB Barristers – formerly 3 Paper Buildings – has seen four of its barristers appointed as Deputy District Judges in a single round of app...Read more
3PB’s Luke Ashby appointed as First Tier SEC Tribunal Judge
3PB’s personal injury barrister Luke Ashby has been appointed by the Senior President of Tribunals as a part-time Judge of the First-tier Tribunal (Social Ent...Read more
Personal Injury update published by 3PB
The Personal Injury team has published its latest update including the latest on the Commons amendments regarding the Civil Liability Bill as considered by the ...Read more