Jack enjoys a busy Defendant-only personal injury practice, comprising both written and Court work in relation to RTAs.
- Applications and supporting documents
- Trials (Small Claims and Fast Track)"
Instructing solicitor recommendations:
"Just to let you know that I have just spoken to [the client] and he has heaped lashings of praise upon you for your valiant effort and the excellent way in which you represented him at trial today. He has personally asked me to pass this message on to you."
"I must say that my colleagues, myself, and [the lay client] were very impressed with your advocacy. I look forward to instructing you again in the future."
“He is approachable, helpful, and efficient.”
“Jack obtained the order we needed and the client was very satisfied with the outcome. Great service all round!”
“Really impressed with the work he did here – not just the result – but he took it all in his stride – no panicking or complaints about the woeful standard of instruction! His post hearing report is also first class. I’d be happy to use Jack on future instructions and will pass this onto the wider team as well.”
“A pleasure to work with.”
- Law with Politics (LLB) - The University of Manchester: First Class (Hons)
- BPTC - The University of the West of England: Outstanding
- BPTC Academic Prize - Inner Temple
- Yarborough-Anderson Scholarship - Inner Temple
- Duke of Edinburgh Award - Inner Temple
- Exhibition Award - Inner Temple
- Damien Bourke Mooting Prize - University of Manchester
- Winner, DLA Piper Debating Competition - University of Manchester
- RG Lawson Prize (Administrative Law) - University of Manchester
- RG Lawson Prize (Constitutional Law) - University of Manchester